I am a software engineer with a passion for safe and scalable software engineering solutions. I have been working as an independent consultant since 2016, helping engineering teams to reach the next level in scalable growth.
I have over 15 years of strong technical experience, including:
- Engineering manager for Google Maps in California, leading a test and infrastructure team serving an organization of ~150 engineers.
- Program test manager for NBNCo in Sydney, leading teams across four different products.
- Test manager for Campaign Monitor in Sydney, building a test framework and internal tools for this rapidly growing startup
- Consultant as a test automation lead for software companies in Sydney, including Microsoft and Ticketek
- Software engineer for Microsoft in Sydney, building internal tools
I am a global leader in the software testing space and have given keynotes, workshops and talks all around the world.
My focus on innovation in software testing led me to discover that the outcome of sophisticated testing practices is increased transparency within development teams. By using clever tools and best practices, the increased productivity of software engineering teams leads to highly predictable development cycles. This is how I can deliver predictability and confidence to engineering teams through testing and infrastructure.
Looking for a bio you can use for your event or website? Click here.